Thursday, March 20, 2008

Out With The Old

I looked through a rack of sunglasses and tried some on that I thought were cute. I really needed a new pair because I'm the kind of person that wears sunglasses until the break, get lost, or become so clouded with lens scratches they are no longer fit for driving. The latter has been my most recent problem. I'm actually pretty proud. I have had these glasses for two years. I got this cheap old pair from Target and I thought they were kind of fun, movie- star -ish.



Apparently I was wrong.


My husband quickly let me know that he thought these glasses looked like bug eyes. They were too large. Ouch... I have been wearing these eye sores for 2 years... Seriously, don't let me look terrible for that long. Tell me sooner!!!

So I bought these....


Which Ironically I have all ready lost after only 2 days of use!!!

So it's out with the old and in with the new.


More glasses coming soon...


LC

No comments: