Thursday, May 22, 2008

My heart breaks for the Chapman's

I found out earlier this evening that one of Steven Curtis Chapman's younger daughters was accidentally hit by a car driven by her brother. She passed away after being airlifted to Vanderbilt Children's hopsital.


My heart is broken for them all.


They are so passionate about their work with the orphans in China. She is one of their adopted daughters. Along with the release of his new album and the success of the song "Cinderella" he had just finished a book about the relationship between a dad and his daughter.


If you have been reading my posts lately, you know I've been passionate about praying for Konner and his family . I TRULY believe God has been preparing me to pray for these two families. Please join me in praying for Konner's full recovery and for comfort and healing for the Chapman's.

No comments: